This article going to give a detailed introduction to Microsoft Flow.
First, let’s try to understand what is Microsoft Flow?
- Microsoft Flow is a cloud-based service that allows business users to create and automate tasks across multiple applications.
- Business users setup flows without help from developers.
- Automated workflows are called flows.
What a Microsoft Flow can automate?
- Microsoft Flow automates everything from simple push notifications to complex business processes with defined steps and stages.
- Flows work with a wide range of applications such as Salesforce, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dynamics 365, SharePoint and many more.
Features of Microsoft Flow
- Flow can be used with a wide variety of applications
- Connectors are available for 200+ services at the moment.
- Connector available for Salesforce, SQL Server, Twitter, Box, DocuSign, Slack, Skype and Google Drive.
How to use Flow:
- Flows can be created from Flow Portal or from a mobile device.
- Flow can be accessed from different Microsoft apps – Dynamics 365, SharePoint etc.
- Automated flows can be used with Power BI, PowerApps, Dynamics 365 and Office 365.
Read more here